Backbase Connect Privacy Notice
This privacy notice provides information on how Backbase collects and processes your personal data when you utilize the Backbase Connect Mobile Application (“the App”) and also provides additional information on the use of your personal data during Backbase Connect. Backbase recognizes the importance of protecting personal data. The EU Global Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) requires us to obtain consent from EU residents before using their data in any way.
The data we collect about you
Through your use of this App either by populating certain data fields or linking to your social media account(s), we may collect, use, store and transfer different kinds of personal data about you as follows:
- Your Name
- Company Name
- Job Title
- Email Address
- Physical Address
- Phone Number
- Website Link
- Any other information you choose to provide
How Backbase uses your personal data
Backbase will only use your personal data for the purpose for which it is collected, which includes the following:
- Provide information before, during and after Backbase Connect relevant to your attendance.
- Marketing emails and marketing promotions.
- Informational updates about Backbase.
- Invitations to special events, webinars, and conferences
- To manage your relationship with us.
- To invite you to participate in a prize draw, competition or complete a survey.
- To improve our products/services, marketing or customer relationships.
- To recommend products or services which may be of interest to you.
You will be able to opt out from receiving marketing emails at any time by editing your emailing preferences of your account or by unsubscribing using a link provided in all applicable communications.
How we share your personal data